Friday, April 29, 2005

new look again/updates - dresses and shoes!

i got inspired by arglene's striped background so i went looking for one and i liked this one! its perfect because i can change the sizes of the boxes. it was pretty hard with my other template with such small windows. this one makes me happy! hehe, i do hope this'll be the last template for a long time. :-P
----------
wedding preps:
* ento dresses *
was finally able to narrow down and scan my choices for the entourage dresses. here are some of them:
MOH dresses:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SS, BMs and JrBM's:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Flower Girls:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The men and boys will of course, wear barongs. Need not coordinate about that.

*bridal dress*
As always, tabs and I are arguing about the gown i bought and love. :-( but i stick to my decision to wear that dress, i still love it despite its simplicity. But since tabs wants a bit more frill, or some more "dating!", i'm thinking of adding swarovski crystals and if ever, some beading also on the top, but priority is of course, on the skirt. The veil will be modified, i want it longer than the gown to possibly be the train itself, since i don't want to put a train over the skirt, i love the beading of my gown. will discuss this with my mananahi.

*shoes*
I went to the Celine sale yesterday at Megamall and had a blast! I already have bridal shoes! woohoo!!! I actually have 2 shoes - one is with high heels for my march (which by the way scares me because i don't want to trip on my walk) and another one for the reception if and when my feet gets tired.
For the bridal march:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For reception:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

* photo mosaic *
The w@wies came up yet with another great idea for a wedding gimik. This time it'll be a photo mosaic of pics. It can either be printed on a tarp or as a framed poster. I plan to do the same thing for the wedding pics. Here are links to the some of my creations:
Mosaic 1; Mosaic 2

4 comments:

Aggie said...

hi jennie! san ka nakabili nung cake and knife server set? gusto ko na din bumili nun :( im thinking of changing my layout na din, gagawa lang pa ako ng b/g :) pero ill be using three columns na din like yours ;)

jenn said...

hi arglene. i just searched for a blog with the "stripes" searchword tapos nag-appear to sa searches, i used www.blogskins.com. dun ako ng search. the one i got had 3 same blogs with diff colors, the pink one, another purple and another torquiose. the pink was the only one working! tapos na-aadjust yung size ng boxes. width and height lang usually bnabago ko pero depende sa skin, the previous one i had kasi yung box was part of the background kaya di ko malakihan. this one, adjustable ang box. :-)

jenn said...

hi aggie! i bought it at oceanic megamall! 10% off sila sa cash e, yung set original price is 290, got it for 261. ;-P

jenn said...

arglene, oo naispire ako sa template mo e, pero saw your new one ganda pa rin naman. :-) like this one so much more! sana saka na ulit ako magpalit. hahaha...