Monday, April 25, 2005

wedding updates and montemar trip

had a nice bonding time with tabs last saturday when we went to montemar beach in bataan. i took him with me for our company (department) outing. it was a time to sleep, swim, sleep, eat. hehe.... i guess the time together helped us relax at least for a day.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm now in the process of making the maps. However i failed to satisfy even myself with what I'm doing. So i'm going to rethink it for a while. relax... Breathe in... breathe out.... hihi...


Now I am in a dilemma. My aunt who came from Bicol and who was supposedly my PS, backed out because she said she's a widow and its not good! OMG!!! and the person who can substitute for her, the Best man's mom, turned out to be a widow too!!!! waaaahhh!!!! this is not good. now i'm in dire need of another PS... hmmm.... is there a rule that says you can't have more male PS than female? I doubt that would look good. Drat and double drat.

Will go to greenhills later. let's see, what can i do wedding related? look at rings? look at accessories? look at possible PS gifts. hay, my mind is in a flurry of things to do. its already may by next week and i still haven't done a lot of the things i intended to do for the wedding. life....

3 comments:

Aggie said...

anu ka jennie! magkasing dami na nga tyo ng accomplishments e sa december ka pa!!!

jenn said...

aggie: hehe.... pano naman come june ubos na naman oras ko sa studies kaya cramming dapat ang mga times na to. lapit ka na! gusto ko nga rin pumunta ng printed matter e kaya lang booked ang mga sat ko. waaah... :-P

dionne said...

love the montemar pics... parang super relax kayo ni tabs. =)