Friday, July 22, 2005

been busy the whole week, preparing for the Supply Management Conference here at Beer (yesterday and today), going through our case last monday (we got 98% yey!!!!), and preparing (or the lack of it) for my CorpFin exam tomorrow. I have seen tabs for a total of 2 days equivalent to like 4 hours for the past week. It gets tiring, the lack of time we spend together. Sometimes I wish we could just fastrack the days and live together already so we can have time for each other. My exams and cases are already taking a big chunk of the time I could spend with tabs and with preps. With the two months I had the summer vacation (from school) I'm so thankful I was able to achieve a lot, because now, I have absolutely no time for preps, and if i did, it eats up my REST time. Its sad. I know. After all these preps then it becomes time for chores. And I'm still studying. Maybe I should get a job in sales. Fat chance. Damn. No, I'm not complaining about my schooling. The learnings I get from school are about 5 times the learnings I have gathered in my current work. Sometimes I just want to quit work but I know it isn't possible because no one would be supporting me. I know I need to finish school by 2007. I want to have kids already. imagine getting the baby by 28. Its sad. Could have had it at 26. But no. I'd want my babies to have a bright future ahead of them, and if it means slaving over the remaining years of grad school then be it. Besides, the network of friends I got when I entered MBA are probably one of the best friends I could possibly get. Folks who share my interest and financial setbacks (because of the MBA expense). Basically friends who share my maturity -- and teach me life's tricks as well. Maybe one day I'd devote one post just for them! :-)
Hay, just needed to emote. Things have been pretty rough. A few more days and I'd really give myself a LOT of rest!!!!

No comments: