Tuesday, July 26, 2005

our precious

i can't help it. i just have to post lest the moment pass us by. today alain and mye delivered our wedding rings. it was really so beautiful, simple but elegant and thick. and it matched my engagement ring.
another detail over and done. I see it fit my finger so well as if it was part of it ever since. If there were no one to stop me, I'd probably start wearing it, just to see how it feels. really, the happiness and the contentment of seeing us wearing the same ring, four months from now, is really worth every single centavo we paid for our precious rings.
Alain and Mye of Matus Jewellery, thank you so much.
Footnote: I need to have my engagement ring buffed for the wedding. hehehe...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi, I'm Heidi, a fellow bride-to-be, I'm hoping you would allow me to be your friend kasi I think it helps to have a fellow bride-to-be to talk to once in a while. Anyway, we also inquired sa Matus about the rings we wanted through e-mail but has yet to set an appointment with them though. But now that I've read your post about their work, I think we'll set that appointment for sure!

dionne said...

hi jennie! congrats on your rings. post some pics naman if you could. =)

jenn said...

hi heidi! oo naman! its nice to meet fellow b2b's! Kung di nga lang ako busy sa studies i'd go to EB's. Super bait ng matus. You'll love their work talga. Add kita sa links ko ha!
hi dionne! sige will take pics para ma-post ko. :-)