Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a busy long weekend

Our president, PGMA, announced a non-working holiday for July 25 (Monday). Whew, that's a relief because it at least allowed me some time to rest. Here's a few details on my weekend:
Saturday, July 23
Had our exam in Corporate Finance. It was ok, I'm predicting I'd at least get a passing mark (which is what I'm hoping for, hehe, its really a good subject to know but apparently, its not my forte so I won't claim I'd get a high grade for it either). Classmates and I went to Shakeys afterwards, just to relax. Then went straight home.
Sunday, July 24
2nd batch of fittings for the entourage, namely, Tab's side. That's 3 flowergirls, 1 BM, 1 SS and tabs mom. We came late, for so many reasons, actually. Afterwards my sister and her sister-in-law and I went to Divisoria to buy the cloth. Not bad, I guess, I spent nearly Php 6,000 for everything: cloth for moms, SS, BM, FG, sisters, my veil (oooh, my veil excites me) and moms. The only one not included is the MOH, which hopefully I can finish buying end of the month. My mom and another sister will be fitting this weekend, hopefully, so I'd have one thing less to really think about. Which is also a reminder to me to look for the cloth for tabs' barong. geez. :-) I got to tabs place from divi at nearly 6pm, and it was sad because we had so little time to catch up. :-( Got home nearly 9pm.
Monday, July 25
Last day of the long weekend. I basically went about cleaning up my room (partly), watching old movies, fitting my gown (it needs ironing). I ironed my other clothes, then went out with tabs to see THE ISLAND. He felt really disturbed because he wanted to go out with me but had to come back to his office. Sometimes his workload worries me, he gets to finish work at dawn. Yesterday night when I got home I asked him why he chose me to be his wife. His answer: SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME THE BEST I CAN BE. I became teary-eyed when I read it. I never looked at it that way, my concern for him has always been to make sure he is happy and content, and to encourage him always. Now that I think about it I guess he is right. When we started out tabs was very, very insecure and had inferiority complex, partly because of a troubled childhood and partly because of his hearing disability. Im happy I got that answer for him. Makes me more excited with the wedding preps. and our married life.

Others:
I'm gonna get our wedding rings from Matus today, oooh... so exciting. hehehe.... I do hope it'll fit tabs already. Also, my sister has handled looking for he hmua for the entourage. whew. its all a relief. So happy.

No comments: