Wednesday, July 13, 2005

flu

yes, it is now a full blown flu. :-( i'm still blogging despite being sick because, despite being sick I am still in the office. I have a Supply Modular Learning System workshop today for the whole day, something I really shouldn't miss. Despite wanting to be at home to rest, and despite the fact that I collapsed this morning (twice!). I dunno if its vertigo or just plain dizziness, but I felt i lost control of my body and the next thing I know, I was looking at the ceiling. Twice. Geez. My mom was pretty worried that I still had to commute to work. But I insisted. I've always been like this. I handle myself pretty well I guess. I just drank paracetamol and neozep and vitamin c and I prayed I'll feel better.
*****
Yesterday I was asked to go to Shell for an interview. The job opportunity I was talking about with John Clements was for Shell. They called me up for an interview. The position was for a Technical Administrator. Frankly, I don't know if its just a fancy name for a not so fancy job or if its exactly that. hahaha.... I need to know more about the work because at first thought it seemed boring and too much in line with what I'm currently doing. I decided I want to see the package before I even contemplate what I want to do about it. And learn more about the work. I dont want a clerical job. No! No! No!
Still groggy.... wahhh! i really want to rest!!!
*****
Three straight days with posts! yey!!!!

3 comments:

Joanne and Rene said...

take some rest and try to have a goodnight sleep.

dionne said...

get well soon jennie! =)

Aggie said...

jenn, get well soon!