Tuesday, November 22, 2005

11 days to go...

11 days to go... a few final things to do (at the very least, my biggest problem now is the seatplan).
Things I still need to do:
1. Seatplan -> I'm planning to just do zoning, like table nos so-and-so for the following guests (brides friends, groom's officemates), because its really so hard to have to confirm all the guests attendance. And I don't want to spend the whole night before my wedding having to figure that out.
2. Gifts -> Gifts for parents, gifts for the Bestman, and possibly gifts for the proxies (I assume there would be at least 2). Still have no idea on what to give them. (Yes, all of them above). oh wait!!!! now i think I'll be giving our parents a photomosaic! hehehe.... sorry, idea just came through an hour ago (and I made the photomosaic 30 minutes ago). hehehe.... will have it framed na lang to give it to them on the wedding day.
3. Van Rentals -> I'm partially in denial as to the status of this part. I know Tabs' family has 1 already, my sister is planning to rent one, and I could probably get another one especially for the entourage. Other than than, I dunno. hehehe
4. Final Payment for reception -> set this for saturday, nov 26. again, I'm all groggy because I have another shower party on Friday night, but hey, a girl's gotta have shower parties, right!
5. Missalletes - they are pretty much final already. just need to print them out and then put in the covers. Hopefully I'd have them done saturday.
6. Prepare all the stuff for the day before and the day itself. Like segregate stuff for the reception, ceremonies, etc.

Other small, small stuff. I think I'm pretty much able to relax already except that i need to pack my clothes. :-( and iron them as well. other than that, I think i'd have a relaxing weekend ahead.

No comments: