Thursday, November 24, 2005

9 days to go

And I choose to be absolutely bored today. Teeehee... last 4 days at work before I go on leave. Haaay.... can't wait. I've already finished most of the pending except for the promo report I intend to do on my last day of work (coz' its a month-end report!). There are only a few things to do for the wedding (finished the missalette printing yesterday night) so really, I'm almost home free except I need to do some more coordinating for the small details I don't want to handle on the day itself. By thursday and friday I intend to really, really let go. Perhaps I can convince my dad to ship our some of my stuff to the apartment on Monday. My tons and tons of clothes are waiting to be shipped out. hahaha.... Not to mention the shoes and bags...
Its sad, really, a part of me is sad that I'd be leaving our home, I've lived at that house in Project 2 for my entire life, only leaving for like a few days a year, for overnights and short outings.... but I always lived there. So its sad to have to move out. Yes, its exciting to live with someone else, start a family... but part of me weeps at the thought of leaving my parents and the dogs. And the security of food available whenever I come home, be it 8pm, 9pm, or 11pm. If I had an opportunity to live away from them for a while I probably won't be this affected. Its true that the change in status would probably get to me. I anticipate some nights where I'd be crying from missing my parents (probably when we get back from Bohol). Hmm... I'll make sure to find a reason to visit the house in Project 2, :-). Like perhaps when we get back from Bohol. :-P
In hindsight, a lot of people are asking me and tabs if we are ready and sure about it. hahaha.... We almost always just smile. Of course we are! We wouldn't bankrupt ourselves and go through all the wedding preparations if we weren't, would we?
More of my insights later...

No comments: