Tuesday, November 29, 2005

4 days to go...

Waaaahhhh..... It's inevitable. bwahahaha.... 4 days to go and I'm still writing on my blog. Instead of doing the seatplan... the guestlist... the instructions.... the trivia... the intro to speakers... aaaarggghhh...
Fortunately... there were no big fighting bouts this last long weekend. Yes there were tarayan bouts, but luckily, all was back to normal after 1 minute. haha.... bless my husband to be for changing moods as often as I do. Can't blame him, I know deep inside he's pretty much excited and scared himself.
So anyway, Friday night was girls night out with my MBA barkada, had fun throughout dinner and our adventure, which I would rather not discuss at this time. Slept overnight at classmate Ara's house and in the morning went to my last class for the sem (only to find out that the take home finals will be given out on the day of my wedding. sweet!) in the afternoon, went to the apartment to find tabs eating lunch (good thing I didn't buy) so wanted to rest (sleepy!) and afterwards had a small tampo. In the end all was ok, we went to Windmills to pay the reception. Gosh. Its Php 58,077 for final payment. Ate some and went home.
Sunday was bonding time with bestfriend Murs, we just went shopping (missed going shopping with friends, I honestly rarely do that, since most of my shopping sprees are done alone...), went back to the apartment after a gruelling time grocery shopping (and bought a new mop which initiated a rather loud comment from tabs whilst murs and boyfriend was there. hahaha... we prepared pasta and ref cake, then watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Printed some more tags for my dad's office. Generally the bonding time with Murs made my day. We went home rather late (around past 10 pm) because we had to wait for the 2 men in our lives. :-) End of Sunday.
Monday we were supposed to meet with Charles (Secondary Sponsor). Charles, btw is a high school classmate and former roommate of tabs. One of the few friends who have known about our relationship since day 1. Anyways, tabs and I met after lunch, I found out his whole family was at SM North so we had lunch. Met Kathrine, younger brother Rossnie's gf, for the first time (though we text from time to time). Then got a phonecall from our Photog (Tita Ellen) about the ocular at windmills so I had to run off to meet with them, went back to sm. went around looking at pets and watches with tabs, and at 6pm met with charles and gf, Mel. Both are interns at UST Hospital. Toxic, haha. Trip down memory lane (high school days) and lots of laughter after, went home around 8pm. Slept early.
Still have to pack my clothes, hoping I can leave early tonight to pack up stuff, so mega shopping tonight for the stuff I need to pack up. Need to do a lot of stuff but generally happy I'm not so panicky and still organized. The stuff I need to do, I guess are really not avoidable. So gotta let go. :-p

No comments: