Friday, November 18, 2005

15 days to go

Well... almost 14, actually. Its almost 6pm, I'm just waiting till 6 when we have to leave to go to the condo of our officemate for my bridal shower. Fun!!!! The nice thing about this first shower is that most of them are married, with children, and so i'm sure there would be lots of sharing! And hey, they did plan some games!!! hehehe.... i think this will really be a cool party! Love them officemates!!!

And at 10pm, Its Bridal Shower part 2, with my friends and former officemates from Eproc group. This one, I dunno their plans except that they plan to sing their lungs out with the Magic Sing. hahaha... But this group naman is the yuppies, so its more of fun and laughter, unless of course they have some surprises in store for me... teeheehee....

Oh well, of course I won't tell all next week, but I'm sure I'll have fun tonight. But tomorrow.... tomorrow will be a long day... :-(

No comments: