Friday, November 25, 2005

8 days to go..

And I'm probably the only person who's getting married in a week's time and can blog about it. bwahahaha.... Here at the office already, still sleepy (i want coffee!!!, huhuhu--decided to quit coffee the last ten days before the weddding -- for better complexion)... Have to do some stuff for school, will be reporting tonight. And need to do some box labels and stuff.
Last night was with tabs, thank goodness he was able to come home early. hehe... do wish he'd do that everyday when we're married - early as in 8:30 pala yun. :-p not bad since I get home 6:45-7 on an ordinary, no school and no malling day. hehehehe.... Anyways, we've been arguing about finances since time immemorial of the wedding preps, and am just happy we were able to sort things out. Feeling a little guilty though kasi lagi ko sya naaway (pressure???). So right now, I'm resolving to not fight with him anymore!!!! At least until after we tie the knot. teeheehee.... I really am enjoying our times together lately, when we can chat more when we are at the apartment (he lives there, remember?). The benefits of no TV! :-p Anyways last night he was at the CR cleaning up because he was going home, and he calls me to get him a towel, and I say, "para kang may yaya!" This is of course a joke. hehehehe.... and he says "ala ayaw na! wag na ituloy!!!" bwahahahahaha.... la lang, its just fun that we get to talk... though there are still some arrangements to be made (and honestly, I have not been able to internalize the missallette!!!) nyehhhh...
This weekend I won't be so busy (yehey!!!) For Saturday after class we just need to pay windmills, need to go to the apartment to finish wrapping the parents' gifts. Sunday, go to mass (hopefully I can offer at St. Clare), rest, sort out the wedding paraphernalia and pack up stuff, and then rest again. My sisters and mom will be at Clark for some shopping so I guess that leaves some peace at home. hehe... Monday we'll be transfering most of my clothes and what have you's remaining to the apartment, I'll only leave the stuff that I still need till friday (which means a few shirts). Then rest... let go, let go.... Tuesday-finalize seatplan, Wednesday --finalize everything else! bwahahaha... I guess this includes shopping for the stuff to bring to the hotel. I'm still wondering how we can fit everything on the car -- meaning everything I'll be needing for the wedding. geez.
On accomplishments:
1. Finally decided on gift for Bestman and Parents. For the parents - we'll be giving them a photomosaic of tabs and me as a token of thanks. Thanks to the Mazaika Program I found. Really useful. And I realize you'd get a better registration of the original base pic when you have more frames (I used 80x100 for the final pic). Bestman's gift is a parker men, as well as for the proxy and for my male emcee.For female emcee plan to give her bag charms as well.
2. Printed the missalletes and stapled most of them, ran out of staple wire at home and too lazy to go search. hehehe... have to remember to take home some. Am still thinking of placing ribbons with charms at the end, sort of like a bookmark. PAG SINIPAG sa weekend.
Things to buy: Tiara, foodstuff for Astoria (red ribbon pastries, pancit, empanada for meals of the crew and ento and family), GC's for trivia questions
Things to do: Finalize seatplan, intro for speakers, additional bag charms, list down tokens.

2 comments:

arGlene said...

8 days to go na lang and I can feel that you're relaxed! =) Good job Jennie! ENjoy your wedding day...I'm excited for you..
=)

Congratulations and best wishes! Ü

jenn said...

thanks for the wishes!!!