Thursday, July 06, 2006

all things hectic

I miss blogging (so, so much!!!). before i transferred to another workplace, I had lots of time in the office. I could do a lot of things at work and end up with time in my hands at night. now, work hours are reserved (with excess, i might add) for work, and i rarely have time for myself. of course, home also needs a lot of attention, and admittedly, i've been amiss of some responsibilities at the homefront as well. For instance, i haven't waxed the floor since I can remember. I still do laundry at home (and usually more often than once a week) but i don't do the pressing anymore because it tires me too much, and hubby wholeheartedly agrees that i shouldn't be doing that anymore. Plus, I very rarely cook nowadays, because when I get home I'm too tired. waaaah!!!! i guess i need to get more adjusted to work and school and home... more pa! ooooh.... one and a half sems to go and MBA is over!!!! sad to miss old friends of course, but I'm very happy to finally be able to have a NORMAL family. and also to start planning for the baby!

On to more news. Last weekend tabs and I finally went to Davao, our much awaited second honeymoon! this was a pre-planned trip we had way back March when Cebu Pacific had this Php 10 fair ongoing, and we were lucky enough to get rountrip tickets to Davao for only 4000 (for the two of us already). It was also fortunate that I got a small bonus from the office that allowed me to book our hotel there, the Grand Regal Hotel. It was at 2600 but I got company rates so its only for Php 2115 a night, and the rooms were pretty grand (yes we were happy with the room, with its king-sized, really comfortable bed).

I will post pics and kwento of davao soon, and I also hope "soon" I can finish my blog postings in one sitting so my trail of thoughts don't go away!!!!

thanks pala to all those who dropped by!

No comments: