Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekday blues

huh... what i very busy monday. and i foresee another very busy week ahead of me. I'm set to get some part of the workload that my colleague is leaving behind becauze she'll be moving to another section of the department. part of the workload will temporarily be transferred to me, and turnover will start tomorrow, which means that added to the weekly load I have, there's more to come. huh.... and next week is midterms already. geez.... this promises to be a really rough month and a half. its a good thing i have the time to blog now... hehehe... at least this is the time to gain back some energy and let go of my stress... haaaayyyy....

just to clear my head, at least till i sleep tonight, here are my deliverables for the week:
  1. Finish final template for caps bidding (work).
  2. Read chapters 1-10 of Intl Business Book: Midterms July 18, 2006
  3. Read URACO Case
  4. Read Barrings Bank Case
  5. Read at least one Strat Man Article
  6. Bring clothes to laundry for pressing
There are a hundred and one more things I need to do, but right now i'm much too tired to list them all down. Hay.... and its only monday! Can't we have longer weekends please????

No comments: