Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF

Things have mellowed down a bit (testimony of it being that I am now writing on my blog at 1 pm). There are a lot of stuff I need to be doing as well for other projects, and this afternoon I'll deal with that. I'm lagging a up when it comes to acads, but this weekend I intend to spend time with my books while hubby will be working the whole day. That, and I wanna iron our clothes for a change. Hubby is complaining that he doen't like the smell of the clothes (most especially the whites) when he wears them, and I'm yet to find out what is wrong. So i intend to do the ironing tomorrow night because I usually use Downy when I iron to sprinkle so its easier to iron.

Anyways, just a sidestory. Last night we had a despedida for Cathy, one of my e-proc barkada. So nice that we got together (all of us) for dinner. Will post the pics soon, but I wanted to blog about is because I feel happy and sad about seeing them. Happy because I haven't seen them i a while and its always such fun to be with them. Sad because with Cathy leaving, that would be the two of us gone and well, admittedly, we are moving on. We're growing up and chasing our dreams. I know I have. My last two years in SMC gave me the chance to pursue masters, but it also made me grow up and chase my dreams, which is also why I left. I know its for the best. In a few years time I'd have a family, and everything I'm doing now is really for them.

Oh, and last night when I got home hubby was so sad and serious, unlike his usual, makulit mood. I got really worried that he's making "tampo" over my being so busy these days. He didn't even want to watch a movie, even when I brought home The Matrix series and LOTR. Turns out he was just tired since he was also exercising. Oh well. I did promise to myself that I'd make it up to him after the midterms and the busy weeks ahead. And I'll do that, promise.

Its so nice to be blogging again. :-)

No comments: