Sunday, July 09, 2006

walang magawa

hehehe.... we're a couple sooo addict to the PC. imagine spending a whole afternoon together -- but not quite. with the dsl now connected to the desktop pc and the laptop connected via LAN to the PC, we are now two people together in one room and not talking! bwahahhaha!!! grabe so much for techies talaga ito. si tabs naglalaro ng Frozen throne. Ever syempre, whenever we're at home e yun lang naman libangan nya - at manood ng DVD, which we ran out of -- mostly napanood na at di pa inuulit ulit. hehe... me naman, finished my part of the paper already for international business. at gustuhin ko naman na maging dakilang inday at magplantsa e tinatamad naman ako... malamang dadalhin ko na lang to sa laundry. bwahahaha....

ang saya-saya since naikabit namin both the PC and the laptop to the dsl. its fun kasi i don't have to bore myself with other things while tabs is playing - kasi naman pag ako nanood ng DVD at busy sya maglaro, magtatampo.... :-P medyo napapadalas tuloy and kaka-check sa friendster. naggawa na rin tuloy ako ng testimonials. la lang. trip ko lang.

now i'm slightly finished with my part in the paper, my reaction paper for tomorrow, and so tinatamad ako mag-aral na naman. shucks.... midterms pa naman next week.... ahuhuhu....

anyhoo... been visiting other blogs as well, and reading N@W's recent posts on having a second child. Syempre wala pa nga kami ni isa, pero I've asked tabs his POV on the matter - and its a definite YES for it. simple lang naman sagot nya, medyo brutal nga lang: "Eh kung matanda na kayo, tapos mamatay 1 anak, e di wala na!".... Medyo barbaric anoh? But really very true din. Kasi if you think about it, ang hirap ng only child. A lot of the answers I read from the sharing are positive naman for having kids, and one that strikes me is that they say that God will provide. So true.

which makes me want to have kids already!!!!! waaaah!!!! its 5 months or so na lang till we finally allow ourselves to get pregnant, coz its the time i don't have to travel na to school until the comprehensive exams. but whenever i look at blogs of people who more or less got married the same time I did, gosh, inggit ako when i read that they're pregnant already! and same thing when I see little babies. I know naman that we have the right reasons for delaying it a few more months, and I really do think that it's also good that we have had the time to adjust to our married life na before we have kids. thankfully, ok naman na kame, the part few months I guess we've already learned to adjust to our lives together, and thankfully wala ng mga huge fights over petty matters. as in. we've learned to laugh at ourselves even over our misunderstandings. tabs, i know also wants to have a baby already. me din -- On November I'll stop taking OC to allow my body to adjust so it can start producing eggs already, hopefully by January we can get pregnant na (fingers crossed!).

No comments: