Thursday, March 20, 2008

gossip girl, anyone?

I've been hearing stuff about this new TV series out there, and several of my officemates have actually been watching it (That would be anj and kate chu). So the last time hubby and I bought DVD's I got one myself. Actually this is the only time in the past month that we have actually used the DVD again. Thank goodness for the holidays. hehehe.... I will finally have a few hours rest.

Anyways, back to Gossip Girl, its a pretty little series, all about fashion and classiness of the Upper East side of NY. Sweet really, I'm only on the third or fourth episode, so far I'm enjoying it, and I'm also taking the time that hubby is not here so I can watch this. I'm so sure I cannot watch this while he's here because he would most likely be asking 101 questions. hehehe....

Well, just wanted to post a bit, while enjoying the next few days of rest...

PS. I finished the whole first season today. geez. talk about addicting.

No comments: