Sunday, March 23, 2008

MBA Besties

just a short tribute to my MBA best friends. they have made my MBA life so much more fun and memorable, I could even say that despite the fact that I enjoyed college life because I spent it with tabs, I also enjoyed MBA life because I asserted my independence there and I spent three years there making a degree for myself. The 5 gals with me there made all the difference. They made going to school fun and appealing, coz we had a lot of stories to share, and they were never a burden when it comes to schoolwork. It fact, its the chemistry we shared that made it better because we always made things easier for each other. We always said that now, our lives are already intertwined, what with three of them being godparents to my daughter, and myself am a grandparent of Joaquin, fran's son.

well, just wanted to share this, it'll be a year next month since we graduated, and its fun to remember the good times.

No comments: