Monday, March 03, 2008

Withdrawing funds from Paypal

Yey! I've just added my bank account in Paypal. I was contemplating trying to withdraw funds while I only have 5 dollars in it, just as trial, but I wanna be sure first. hehehehe... its free for transactions more than 7k, and then needs 50php payment for less than that. So I'm not quite sure what is worth it or not, I'll certainly try! Especially now that I have a lot of lined up for payment postings, probably around $60 worth. So its quite worth it I guess. Still too low, but then I know I have to work some more to earn more. :-)

2 comments:

happy said...

hi there,
you might want to verify this first. i think the withdrawal will be free if the amount is more than P7k. The P50 fee applies if the amount withdrawn is less than P7k.

jenn said...

hi happy!

oo nga, i was redundant there ha. thanks for the heads up!