Saturday, March 01, 2008

mineral makeup

mineral makeup is the new trend in make-up these days. I even saw loreal having their own. I was browsing a while and I saw the site the sells the mineral makeup called Everyday minerals. So I decided to try it out because their prices seem really inviting and cheap! Why not right? Maybe I'll ask one of my suppliers who will go to the states to buy me Bare Escentuals when she goes to the states so I can have my new own set of makeup! teehee.... i'll do that when she tells me she's gonna leave. Anyways, I ordered the sampler kit from Everyday Minerals. The kit consists of the following:
  • 3 Foundations
  • 1 Blushes & Face Colors
  • 1 Concealers
Pretty cool. I paid for the shipping at $5.05. And then I ordered some makeup myself! hehehe.... Here's what I got:
The kit consists of this stuff:
Custom Kits: I Can't Believe It Kit
  • blush or face color: Everyday Bronzer 6g
  • brush: Angled Blush Brush Brush Size
  • blush or face color: Snooze Bar 6g
  • finishing powder: Natural Reflections Fair Large
  • brush: Angled Blush Brush Brush Size
  • foundation: (Buff) Buff-Light Neutral 8g Semi-Matte
  • eye color: Comfy Large
  • eye color: Oasis Large
  • concealer: Spring Concealer 6g
  • eye color: Dark Brown Brow Color Large
  • foundation: (Golden) Golden-Medium Tan 8g Original Glo
  • blush or face color: Apple 6g
  • eye color: On the Phone Large
Add to that, I got the following freebies from their coupon:
Enter discount code 5GizZt in your cart to get 8% off your order before March 10th. All orders over $35 (after discount and minus shipping) receive the 2 NEW PRE-RELEASE COLORS, the new sample-size eye shadow GLASS BOTTOM BOAT-- a gorgeous iridescent blue-green that will remind you of that trip to Key West -- plus the new sample-sized blush and eye shadow combo MOJAVE CAMPING a super versatile apple red with a luxurious shimmer and rich brownish undertones. These will be available March 15th but you can get a preview of two fantastic colors today!

Not bad, right?

No comments: