Friday, March 21, 2008

updates on the house

today we paid half of the DP on the house and lot we wanted to buy. last monday we filed for the loan at the bank, and we are really, really hoping that the appraisal would be enough....

here's a sneak peak of the house we want to get... and we are hoping that we get the appraisal we want next week so that we don't have to think about a Plan B.

the master's bedroom has its own built in closets and own T&B. its also very spacious and comfortable. they were supposed to leave the master's bed and mattress behind. hahaha.... why not! its a king-sized bed anyways.

the dining table is between the kitchen and the living room, and is separated by the doorway/arch above. the owner, I would say, loved plants at least and made it a point to have plants around the small corners.

the living room. they will be leaving the sofa (and hopefully the table, too) and according to mom the sofa needs a bit of re-upholstery. its kinda big so i hope we can find upholsterers willing to do it at home. hmmm.... i'll have to find a nice color to fit in the theme. I would also want to have new curtains made for around the house, but of course that would have to wait until after we get a lot of the stuff we need to have immediately.
the frontage of the house. its really nice and warm. actually, if I can have a choice, I would have it repainted white or blue, but that's just me. of course this can come later naman. over-all I like the look of course.

the kitchen. love it!!!! of course, i figure we need to have some repainting done I suppose, but I love that it has a lot of cabinets. Space!!! I sooo love space.

Don't you think its worth it? We got it for a really good price, its all up to bank now to give us the appraisal we want by next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get approved with a good appraisal so we can move forward with the processing of the title.

Please do pray for us....this is indeed the fulfillment of our dreams and our family's future. that's what makes getting the loan so important to us.

No comments: