Saturday, March 26, 2005

books! books! books!

vacation! i love vacations! whew, a few more weeks and i'll have a few months without schoolwork! woohoohoo!!! yipeeeeee!!!! long way to go though, still have a lot of papers to do.
last wednesday i dropped by national bookstore to check out some books. whew! would you believe i was able to buy 5 books? call it impulsive buying -- of course the 5 books included the bible for the wedding. But now more than ever, i'm looking forward to school break so i can read! read! and read! Here are the books i currently have on my to-do list:

Learn massage - isn't this lovely, of course i need someone to practice it on, i plan to be an expert by december. hehehe...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been wondering about the content of this book for the longest time, i think the vacation would be a good time to reflect on my life's purpose, too. :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahaha, this one caught my attention. I guess it'll be a good read, not that I suppose I can apply everything with our culture, but hey, what if I can?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one was lent to me by my boss, I'm supposed to present on one of the qualities on our next MOR, this one is on top of my list. :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one is an important book i plan to read over the summer. Its one of the bestsellers and I hope to gain a lot from it too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blame the expense on my Management Control professor who forced (motivated is a better word!) us to be "voracious" readers. I find her suggestion really sincere, hehehe.... i guess its really worth it to be good readers. I just hope I can someday find the time to read the Business World, as she suggested.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

No comments: