Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my birthday

yesterday i had my 26th birthday, actually it was celebrated sunday, with family, tabs and my best friend, karen. it was really a tiring day for me, but i enjoyed it nevertheless. i so love my nephew and nieces. my nephew, at 11 years old, is very, very sweet. when he arrived he greeted me happy birthday with a tight hug. ain't that sweet? and then as they were leaving he gave me a hug ang pulled me up! huwatt!!! am that petite my 11-year old nephew can carry me, haaha. and my nephew, Kenneth, lets me hug and kiss him pa. i hope he doesn't change for the next 10 years! hahaha... kidding.
karen spent the night at home, while tabs left around 10. prior to that tabs and i were in the outside sala taking a nap, with his head on my lap and we were both tired!
hay, yesterday was ok. tabs and i did not meet anymore because i have an exam today. hay. its ok. was thinking that next year we'd be together on my birthday so ok na rin! hehehe... got a black forest from mon, ninong2be. then ara gave me some cinabbon too. haven't tasted it, will bring some tomorrow. my classmates are so sweet. ;-) tita agnes, ninang2be, gave me flowers and toblerone! hehehe... tita irene gave me a really cute flashlight key chain. really nice of them to give gifts. was so touched because i feel na one of them na ko sa dept even if i've been there for a year pa lang.
over all i feel blessed. went to mass in up to think Him for all the blessings. :-)

No comments: