Monday, March 21, 2005

My HMUA is Brenda!

Yipeeeee!!! Had a really, really fantastic time last Saturday, when I had my trial HMU with Brenda Belgica. I really had a nice time being made up, and I found Brenda so much fun to talk to. We were just chatting away the whole time, also with my MOH and best friend who went along.
Its really nice to have a supplier who you can get along with, and I guess I'm lucky to have tried out Brenda. I initially planned to have a trial with Eddie Bruan and Ross Regala. But my coord told me of Ross' price increase and I was hesitant to schedule a trial too early. So my coord recommended Brenda instead. But of course I didn't decide yet to try him out. At first I was gonna schedule Eddie Bruan but then he was pencil-booked already, was still going to try him out except I learned that he had a trial already with one of the brides who pencil booked him. Plus it was hard to schedule a trial with Eddie because his weekends are full with weddings. Finally I gave Brenda a call and she said there are already 4 brides pencil booked! Huwaaat!!! But none of them had trial yet so I told him I'd get a trial last Saturday. Texted my best friend and she was luckily available. We set the trial at 9 am. We finished around 11 and boy, i found myself admiring me! teeheehee. Its nice because Brenda happened to work with some of the best in the industry, Juan Sarte, Lala Flores. What was nice was we knew some people in common. It really was not hard to have a conversation with her.
I booked her right there and then. Paid the 50% dp and gave her extra tip. and was so happy to learn that her rates are inclusive of retouch for the reception! yipeee!!!
Here are my pics:

Before the Trial (no make-up whatsoever) -- para sulit! hahaha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice curly hair!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I look like a bride!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice hair!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: