Tuesday, March 08, 2005

long weekend - Bridal Expo and Bonding with Hunny

God really has his ways of showing us how much he loves us. Last week was a terrible week for me ang tabs. we had a lot of disagreements, most of them, i admit, coming from me. I can't blame myself though, as I was pretty much stressed for the whole week. Its a good thing I had the weekend to look forward to. The wedding expo, my trip back to Ready to Wed for my gown, and tabs and my sunday date was really something to feel excited about.
I really felt happy when tabs decided that he'll join us to the bridal fair. Pero due to unforseen circumstances, we went to Ready to Wed first (the unforseen circumstance being that the Fort bus did not pass by the NBC tent before going to Market! Market!) So we dropped by Ready to Wed, I fitted my gown again (oh this was fun!) tabs saw it, he thinks its too simple, for me i think he hasn't seen me all dressed up really so he can't say it's not for me. I've always been the type of person to know what I want, and definitely, I knew what I wanted with my gown so I'm so happy with it.
This is the pic of the gown. I think its really so beautiful, simple and beautiful.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyway, afterwards we went to the bridal fair, looked around, and i had some sort of trial MU with Clamar. I wanted to book them but decided to try out others so I wont regret anything.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was also able to book the bridal car (whopping 3700 for the car! whoohoo!!!) and I was able to buy our Unity Coins. Overall it was a fruitful trip, Tabs was very behaved (hihi) the entire trip and afterwards he texted me that he enjoyed it. He also said Id be beautiful, no matter what I wear or what kind of makeup I have. I know that, I know marrying him would make me beautiful, if only because the happiness will show in my face that day.
Sunday we spent a lot of time together. ALso Monday (took a leave from work). One of the things I appreciate about our weekend together was that we got the communication back. It really is so nice to be able to chat away, about life, career, family. Im just so happy.
Down with two sets of presentations for Management Control. One to go on Sunday. Hay, looking forward to school vacation! Then I can concentrate on the preps!

No comments: