Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Surprise for me!!!!

Yesterday my E-proc friends brought ice cream and cake for my birthday. :-) i was touched! Never had too many surprises in this lifetime, I guess I was just really happy and lucky to have them as my friends.
Its funny because all throughout the morning yesterday I was in a rush, then all of a sudden everyone was asking me where i'll have lunch! hehehe... should have known something was coming up! I was really not going out for lunch but Tabs was on leave so we decided to have lunch. Funny, but my parents were also in Megamall and they wanted to have lunch sana, sayang! hehehe....
Then in the afternoon they went to our department with the cake and ice cream. kakatuwa talaga sila. hehehe... still waiting for the pics from cathy - nung food. :-) so glad to have nice friends.

No comments: