Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 months and two weeks old

yup, she's getting older and cuter everyday. and whenever i look at her age, it gets back to me just how soon I'd be going back to work. haaay.... will be back to work in two weeks na lang. I'd like to think, though, that I was able to give her naman my full attention for the past 3 months. There were things I though I'd be able to do while on leave but I was unable to do because I spent my time with jessica. No regrets there. I'm very happy that I was on leave for 3 months. I'd probably be missing a few of her other milestones, but then again we can't afford to be a one-income family at this point.
This morning I decided to fit her into some of the clothes that are yet unused so I can check whether she can use some of the clothes already. One is the gift of my former boss in Nestle, a blouse and pants pair from Gingersnaps. Isn't it cute?



The other one is a onesie I bought when I was still pregnant, hence I never realized that onesies were kinda useless in a tropical country like ours, esp if its long sleeved and covered the whole body. I didn't fit it till now, and I'm glad I did because it fits her just fine now. A few more weeks and it'd probably be useless already.


Hay, she grows up too fast....
Am also excited na for her baptism this coming sunday. give-aways are done na, so is the candle. I decided to settle for the off-white dress I bought since sayang naman if i still buy a white one for the symbolism. The candle I just bought a big one and put ribbons and the teddy bling-bling on it. Will post the pics tom siguro. I plan to light the candle every birthday nya so we can give thanks. :-)

No comments: