Wednesday, July 18, 2007

finally

after exactly a month with no yaya, we now have one. its really a big relief for me, everyday, i feel my energy level is going down with each passing day. yeah, i get more things done lately than i did before and i still manage to be a doting, loving mom to jessica, but other things get ignored. i constantly feel sleepy and then my husband is always feeling left out. and he is a bit jealous that i have no time and energy for him. and i constantly have lower back pains, which i promise myself a spa treatment and at least 30 minutes in a hot sauna to relieve me of all the "lamig", which i am feeling constantly in my arms and back. so yes.... the yaya/housekeeper is a relief. i am hoping that jessica will take to her though, so far all is well.
i left jessica to her this morning because i need to go out lunchtime and i need to see that she can at least handle it. and everything seems fine. she's yet to get jessica's moodswings though, my baby gets all suplada when she's sleepy, she only wants to be held upright so she can see things. she wants to stay outside sometimes, well, at least just outside the front door.
jessica celebrated her 2nd month yesterday. i just cooked some fettucine carbonara (for long life). she's grown so much healthier now and i'm happy for that. seems the milk makes her grow big. teehee... she has some habits now and some are good, some are bad. she's awake longer during the day. at night its alternating between so-good-doesn't-cry-at-all and tantrums when she can't fall asleep easily. hubby is actually claiming that's he's awake whenever we are. yeah, right! LOL
makes me kinda sad though, when i realize we only have a month left till i'm due back to the office. and then my days will be spent again working, and i'll miss my little girl and all the milestones she would have whilst i'm working.... that makes me sad. very sad.... haaay... but of course it comes with the realization that i am not ready to give up my career (whatever it is right now...) and my independence, well, not really financial independence, but knowing i have worth professionally.
howell... seems i can now post more frequently since i get some spare time for me now. and i 'm yet to spend it on sleep!
am leaving you with some 2-month old pics of jessica. hope you like it!

relaxing in her sling-turned-duyan (look at the pata!)

bonding moments with mommy

No comments: