Sunday, July 22, 2007

Before I gave birth i wasn't really the type that takes a lot of pictures. Sure, I love good pics, and I've had my share of great pics, especially those taken from the prenups and the weddings, and pics of our trips together (me and hubby). I have pics grabbed from friends whenever there are special occasions. Graduation pictures I paid for (of course). When I was 9 months preggy, though, I bought a digicam because I was thinking that I wanted to record Jessica's moments. True enough, its been very useful, taking pictures of her almost everyday. I realize I also wanted to pose with her. hehehe... more to see who she looks like as she grows older. hehehe...

At 2 months and 5 days old, this is Jessica:

And this is Jessica with her daddy:


So, does she look like her dad?

No comments: