Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jessica's ride

Hubby's dad is back in the Philippines. Came home last monday. Hubby and I have been joking that jessica should say "stroller" when he comes to visit. We've been wanting to buy her one but we're waiting for someone to give it as a gift or something... Well, when his parents came last monday they gave her $100. Hubby and I decided to buy a stroller with the money, its something she can use naman e.
Goody, she likes it. See, my little girl likes staying outdoors. Sometimes when she cries a lot the only solution is to take her outside the house so she can see a different view. That usually makes her stop crying. The stroller saves us a half-hour or so of not carrying her. And now she can sleep in it too so its all good so far. I'm really hoping to get our money's worth with it, because I always read that some parents say they regret having a stroller because its bulky and it wasn't used. Well, I hope I won't say that, although its partly the reason why I don't want to buy an expensive one. The one we bought, baby1st, is ok. It has the basic functions anyway: reclining backrest, food table, reversible handlebars, seatbelts.... hehehe... its simple but useful for us so I'm quite happy with the buy.
This afternoon I took her out on the street and she seemed to have enjoyed the walk (well, for her its ride).

No comments: