Friday, July 20, 2007

20 posts

ever since my wordpress site has closed down i haven't really blogged as much as i'd like. been wanting to start blogging for pay already but I need to make 20 posts pa pala. howell. have to work on that first, as I only have 8. hehe...

anyways, things are doing better at home and i feel less stressed. i can now leave the house more often with the yaya already here. buti naman talaga. right now i can still feel the stress from the past month, something that i hope would go away when i get myself a massage next week. sana... sana...

and now that i get the chance to leave the house, i get to test how much time i can spend time away from my baby. just thinking about being gone for the whole day makes me so sad. its as if i still can't take it. especially now that she's a bit more interactive. she can now make sounds as if talking to me and smile and shout. of course no one understands what it means but then again its so nice to be talking to her just the same. hay....

also i'm slowly finding out that my yaya is a bit on the chismosa side pala.... well, she does tell me naman where she's been, but i guess it comes with the curiosity of the new environment, because when i introduced her this morning to the yaya of my friend here in the apartment, and then left for a while with hubby to have the car repaired, she made friends with the yaya pala and went there with jessica. i just hope she stays within the apartment compound lang.

like i said, hubby and i had the car repaired. funny because its our first time to bring the car to a shop. hubby panicked kasi whenever we pass humps on the road there's this clanking sound of metal. me, i think its just something "sumasayad", while hubby and his brother is soo panicking na. especially his brother. geez. turns out its just some sort of muffler bracket that's sira already. so we had them replaced already, cost us 300bucks. and hubby withdrew pa 5000. bwahahahaha.... so funny tlaga.

will go to the office (actually lunch at rockwell with officemates pala) for michelle's despedida. hay. will miss that girl!

No comments: