Sunday, October 28, 2007

Going to Australia

I've always been fascinated by Australia. Given the opportunity, I'd surely love to visit the place and be aware of their great places and rich culture. Just a few days ago one of the event organizers made a pitch on the kick-off a department is planning in Australia, and my interest in Australian culture was renewed yet again. I'd like to learn them firsthand, honestly. There are lot of hotels in Brisbane that one can stay in during their first visit. With varying rates, amenities, and offers, going to Australia need not be expensive. It all actually depends on one's interests, what makes for a good hotel.



Adelaide is known as the city of churches. Being a Catholic I've always been so fond at visiting old churches and knowing that there are still a lot of us that share the faith. Oh, I'd so love to go to Australia. I sure wish I'd know someone who can finance me going there!!!!

No comments: