Tuesday, October 09, 2007

power dressing

a few days ago we received a reminder from our boss regarding our work attire, which has someone turned a little less formal over the past few months. the memo made me realize that over the past few months, I've actually lost interest in dressing up after i went back to work. when I was preggy I invested a lot on branded clothes and after i gave birth, i invested on the stuff for the baby rather than on myself. so last saturday hubby and i went to divisoria's 168 mall to buy me some blouses for the office. I got to buy 6 blouses that are ok for work, and then sunday we went to megamall to buy some from tomato, and I got three, so basically, i have 9 new tops (plus a pair of shoes....) on my wardrobe. Did i also tell you my shoes (around 4 pairs!) conked out on my in a span of a month. Grrrr!!!! I need to buy 2 more shoes but it might have to wait till next month.
whew! the problems working women experience!

No comments: