Thursday, October 11, 2007

Selling on the net

Internet transactions are fast becoming a new trend in the global marketplace. Being a procurement professional, I admire how a lot of my suppliers are crossing borders to get the items we need in our company. Personally, I would like to be more involved as well, and one of the things I like about using the internet is its ability to make life easier for all of us. Take for instance, how we now have a shopping cart in websites that sell items -- be it material stuff or services or simply intangible goods. Now we don't need to go through long queues in markets, shops, department stores, etc to get what we need. Life is so much easier. Selling is much easier to. I just recently bought a domain name and I'm thinking of using it as a blog or as a place to sell some items. But I still don't know what. I intend to use a shopping cart software such as this one so purchasing from my goods would be easier. Timetable: put up the site this year. Yikes, that's a mere 2 months to go. Aha! Gotta start planning already. I'll be back with ideas on what to sell... soon.

No comments: