Wednesday, October 03, 2007

my updates

i haven't blogged for the past few weeks, yay! blame it on stress!!!! i am literally drowning in work!!! I'd like to think I'm quite well adjusted already to work since I came back from my ML, but work just remains to be a lot, well... right up to here (*think neck-deep*). hay.... i wanted to do a lot of stuff but i guess it'll have to wait till i get back my rhythm. i get enough rest naman, but every so often i feel that work gets on my nerves. whew. weekends are just as busy, though i'm happy that we get to spend it as a family. We go out to malls, visit grandparents (both sides) and we go to mass (me and jessica).
by the way, jessica's started to eat solid foods --- well, basically cerelac and banana and apple. she's only 4 months so i'm in no rush to introduce her to too much variety. figured i'll have more time for that when she gets to 6 months. i don't want to force her tummy to absorb so much anyway, i don't want her to get prone to allergies...
in line with her eating, we got her a walker.... well, right now it serves just as a seat for her since she's not yet learning how to walk. we don't let her on the stroller lately because she already kicks, and there's the danger of her falling down. the walker we bought only for 900! haha.... its originally priced at 1600 but it was on 25% off, then another 25% off on top of that because of two missing toys (which is really of no relevance to the purpose of the walker). so i think its a good buy considering its something we'll quit using anyway when she outgrows it (like now with the stroller)... at least she likes to sit on it, watch tv, push buttons and hear sounds.... so cute!
here she is at 4 months, getting prettier every day!

solid food! yummy!
me in my sports car

watcha lookin at??!

poot poot!!!!

No comments: