Thursday, October 11, 2007

long weekend

yey! tomorrow's a holiday and its going to be a long weekend. well, not so much for me, but still its a day without work and i'm happy. tomorrow hubby and i are set to go out and get the car checked, apparently hubby thinks something is wrong with the car because all of a sudden the steering wheel is wiggling/shaking a bit. hope its not something serious. i was planning on a long day with jessica but i guess it'd have to wait because we'd be needing the car on Saturday for my sister's wedding. wow! its quite hard to believe that by saturday all my sisters will have been married, and our parents are now through of their responsibilities. my sister will still live at home with my parents but then its still different. i hope my parents will be happy this weekend. now they can rest a bit.
hmmmm.... what else to write? paypal is now in the philippines so i am renewed a bit to blog knowing i'd have to earn some, my hubby's getting to like a lot of remote cars and a paypal account may come in handy. hehe.... now i have to build up my own domain name in time to put up a second blog.... i just hope i'd get the willpower and the spirit to start again with blog design. :-p to do... to do.... to do....

No comments: