Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Blogger at Smorty

I got approves at Smorty! Yey! I've been meaning to more actively work on my paid blogging because of the additional income it will generate and thankfully I got approved with Smorty! Similar to other posting opportunities, I get paid to blog, something I believe that I'm quite interested in. Ok, so I don't blog like, 24 hours a day, but I do get to have some time off from my career and being a mom that I'm sure, I can at least squeeze in some time writing my thoughts down, and at the same time earning from it. In an environment where survival is the key, having some other income potential is really a must, and thankfully, after a few tries, I've found some work that I can do at my own time and at my own pace, not sacrificing my sanity as well as my time for family. The to me is the most important, non-negotiable deal.

No comments: