Friday, August 19, 2005

God has plans

I learned of a really sad news today. Something to do with work and career. I dunno, it just seems that life can be so unfair at times. I was counting on one thing, almost confident of it, when suddenly, things turned around. When I had made some plans, thinking there there was probably reason enough to stay, I suddenly learn that perhaps there was none. What makes it ever sadder is that the reasons are not because there was a question on abilities or qualifications, but more of lack of planning. It stinks.
My only consolation now is that perhaps, there are other plans for me. Definitely I will not be browsing the internet the whole day and wondering what to do forever. Next year, a lot of things will change. I'm almost through with my MBA and there's a promising career ahead of me, opportunities will surely knock. I should trust God that indeed, he has other plans for me.

No comments: