Friday, August 05, 2005

like i said, i decided to go on leave yesterday to be able to do a few things for the wedding. Well, basically the only thing I was able to do was to visit Unifair for our invitation. after much deliberation, I've decided to just order a more classic one, since I was having a hard time with my proposed invite. I would have liked the design I conceptualized, but then it would be easier to have my peace of mind anyways. Just the same, I'm quite happy with what we're getting. By the way, here's the design of what would have been my invites :-(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, I'm not despairing coz I still have the opportunity to show off a little of my talent with my guest sheets. Here are my initial designs. Each of them would be 4" x 6".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


tell me what you think. I'd be printing them hopefully next week. best to keep it out of my mind already. :-)

oh, and by the way, tabs and i spent some quality time yesterday. he had an interview and we might right I after I came from Unifair. Chatted, went around the mall, and ate. It was a fun day, something we have not done for a few months. :-) so happy!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Really nice designs Jen... I particularly liked the first two. Are you going to have all four or are you choosing just one design? Anyhow, I'm torn between the first and second, Maybe you could have them both or make it back to back. Well, it's just a suggestion naman. BTW, you didn't tell include in your post in my blog the signboard of the jeepney we will ride... Thanks!!!

jenn said...

hi heidi! I'm planning to have all of them as designs, mix and match sya sa mga tables, if there are 10 pax per table, mga 2 or 3 each of the guest sheets para everyone can sign. one question per tao para di sya mahirapan sumagot. hehehe. :-)

Heidi said...

oh, ok! ganda naman lahat e... galing mo mag-design jen! baka naman you could design a couple for me too (he, he!) anyway, got your post... THANKS TALAGA!

Aggie said...

Maganda sya lahat! And it is better nga to have mix and matches of everything :)

bless said...

hey Jenn! luved ur guest sheets! na-inspire din tuloy me na gumawa. hirap ba?