Wednesday, August 10, 2005

time check

115 days to go!!!!

i've been meaning to post a more comprehensive update of what i've accomplished so far, but since that will take time i'd have to resked again till next week. Its hell week at school again, ladies and gentlemen. I had to submit a report Monday, submit a group report Tuesday (which meant we slaved over the report Monday night at Seattle's Best), a presentation I had to finalize for Tuesday 2nd class, another presentation for tomorrow (which means we will again slave over the report tonight). Whew. What a mouthful. Add to that a presentation I'd doing for work.

nope, am not complaining, I've had a knack for working under pressure and this one is not a big deal. I've always had that "grace under pressure" work out for me. hehehe.... i guess the only thing I really should work on is the part on having time to rest.

imagine all the activities above, and yet, yesterday, I found the time to go around the mall to buy tabs' wedding stuff! :-) nope, not with him. I figured it would be easier anyway since he always looks at the price and make these "ang mahal" comments! e i want him to look just as special as I would on our wedding. so in the one hour I had (after I paid my bills) i was able to shop for his pants (Onesimus, oh so sosy!), Belt (Hickok), Socks (Bally), Hanky (Caruso), and Camisa chino. And I still had time to shop for some clothes myself! So efficient! Bwahahaha... Seriously, I think it was good that I was already able to buy those things. He only has to have the pants cut, will have it done na lang sa Alterations (tama ba?) kasi sayang yung pants pag nasira! hehe

i'm also in the middle of printing the table numbers and the guest sheets, will hopefully finish this week. Its really slow when I print them because it was at the highest quality. Although its good that the ink doesn't get depleted because it was lightcolored (see pic in previous post). I'm midway already, will finish around 100 pcs, guess that will be enough already.

i'm such a busy bee. :-)
have a seminar the whole day. will post na lang ulit! :-)

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Jennie, ang lapit nyo na! Im missing the wedding preps (I only got 3 months as compared to you guys who have a year to prepare) kaya I dont want to leave wow yet nor not blog hop among wowies :) Happy preps!