Friday, August 19, 2005

marriage license - done!

Finally, a new checkmark in our list of to-do's. Yesterday tabs and I were on leave for work (i was suffering from flu as well). We met early to get the NBI Clearance he'll be needing for his change of name, the queue of people was unbelievable. There were lines for every part of the process, and in the end there was a hit on his name (meaning someone had a similar name) which means he had to come back to get his clearance. Drat. While he was in line I went to get an application for the marriage license and a cedula. We were asked to register for the family planning seminar, which is at 1:30-4:30. We had a two-hour rest spent on eating lunch at KFC and taking a nap at home. At almost 2 the seminar started (I kid you not, it was boring, educational at some point but boring for the most part). Geez. We rushed out at 4:45 to file the marriage license so we can get in 10 days. Good thing they didn't scrutinize all the requirements (or else they would see that the Birth Certificate of Tabs had EREMIO instead of IRENEO!). hehehe... so one thing less to worry about. We can get the license on Aug 29, but since I'd be on leave on Aug 31 we'll be getting it then, together with tabs' NBI Clearance.

We had a quick snack in the afternoon at Jollibee before I went off to school for my finals exam. hay... tiring day, but at least we were able to accomplish much. :-p

PS. I like my blog template so much, I feel so light. hehe...

No comments: