Monday, August 01, 2005

updates again

had a fruitful weekend (i suppose). at least i was able to cover a few things needed for the wedding.
saturday morning we had the last set of fittings: my MOH, my mom and 2 sisters. whew. so everyone's fitted already and hopefully the mananahi will be able to complete all the gowns by october (i'm hoping). i finished buying all the cloth needed for the gowns and for tabs' barong. at least that was one detail over with.
saturday afternoon Tabs had his confirmation at San Miguel Church (Malacanang). It was a funny experience. Tabs kept on asking me for a gift because I stood as his godmother. I found him so funny. Kahit late sya sobra napatawad ko na rin kasi makulit naman. I was kidding him that I was thinking that in four months time I'd be stuck with that trait of his forever! Bwahahaha.... He was actually asking for a bike. Funny. I miss his sense of humor. Its so sad we barely have time together.
I need a long rest to recoup from wedding preps. hahaha... not work. :-p

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Jen! You know it's funny because si Charlie din hindi pa nakumpilan. He wants pa to have his confirmation sa Ilocos when we visit his folks this October. By the way, I was also confirmed sa San Miguel church pero tagal ko na di nakapunta don... siyempre I have to go there to get my certificate marked "for wedding purposes" or something... could you give me directions? Also what ba ang requirements para ma-kumpilan? Mejo mas busy kasi si h2b sakin so I have to get the details for him para mag-move yung process. Malapit ka na so mas hectic and wedding preps mo, at least slowly nakaka-move ka na sa checklist of things to do.