Wednesday, August 17, 2005

a new look

my blog's got a new look. nope, its not a new template altogether, its basically the same template with different header and different colors (as you can see, i wanted lots of colors this time, although its predominantly pink!). I'm glad I was also able to make a lot of improvements on the formatting (line breaks, the irritating bullets :-) its gone!)

anyhow, hell week is already over, there are still quite a few requirements that i have to deal with at school before the term finally ends, but its good to know that that would be in less than 2 weeks time already. So cool. Four semesters to go and I get my degree! Woohoo!!!!

wedding preps? well, last saturday had me going to unifair to proofread the invite wordings, it went well, except when i met tabs he saw that there were double names. hehehe.... Had to ask shirley to make additional changes. :-p. Also, I sent her the file of the map so it can be placed on the back of the RSVP card, but it seems that the wordings may not be too clear so I might just insert another one.

what else? the flu virus has got me again... and everyone tells me I'm getting thinner. And its less than four months till the wedding... meaning I do have a problem and I do have to gain weight. geez. I'll work on that sept. PROMISE!

tomorrow tabs and I will go to NBI to finish processing his clearance, he needs it for the change of name. also tomorrow I'm hoping we can proceed with the marriage license requirements. hehehhe.... sana. then finals in the evening. oh well, that's one less subject to deal with after I finish the finals and the special paper. :-)

well, that's it, i still owe this blog my updates.

No comments: